Published on February 18th, 2018 | by Jesse
Camp ECHO w/ HIRIE! – Registration Is Open!
Dates: May 31st, 2018 – June 3rd, 2018
Location: Camp Mountain Chai (42900 Jenks Lake Rd. Angelus Oaks, CA 92305)
What is Camp ECHO?
Camp ECHO is a 3-night, 4-day Awesome Camp for Awesome Adults. Get ready to Come Kick It™ at a outdoor recreational adventure unlike any other experience you’ve been to within Southern California’s borders. Camp brings together 200 like-minded, fun loving and friendly adults for a weekend of the Color Games, arts ‘n crafts, epic nightly theme parties, gourmet meals, an open bar with beer and wine and a special performance by HIRIE!
Campers will also be participating in our version of Color Wars called The COLORs Games–
A competition played in camps, where participants are divided into teams, each of which is assigned a color. Teams compete against each other in challenges and events to earn points, bragging rights and the one & only COLORs Games GOLDEN BOOT!
Camp ECHO also offers morning yoga, COED sports the ECHO Athletics way, bubble soccer, archery tag, rock climbing wall, Ropes Course with Zipline, hiking, and many more group activities and social events. Don’t miss the most fun-filled weekend you’ll be talking about for years to come.
All Campers Will Receive:
- 4 days and 3 nights Cabin Accommodations, and Party
- A FREE Party Bus Ride to and from Camp, with Pick Up from 2 (two) Park N Ride Lots in San Diego County TBD and Pizza Port OB and Carlsbad.
- All-inclusive exquisite food provided (8 full meals, snack tables and hydration stations)
- A SPECIAL Performance by Aloha Sensation HIRIE
- Select times with unlimited beer, mead and wine from San Diego’s finest Brewers!
- Activities include Archery Tag, Bubble Soccer, Zip Line Experience, Color WARS, GagaBall, Arts N Crafts and MORE!
Questions? Can’t pay at all once? We got you – email Info@EchoAthleticsCA.com today to secure your spot with a nonrefundable $99 deposit. This opportunity is only available through April 2018. Find More Details and FAQs at the bottom of this page!
Camp ECHO Tier Options:
All Tiers prices listed are per person with lodging, meals, drinks, and activities all-inclusive.
(Back to Camp) Tier 1: $375 = Communal Bunking – The basic and affordable lodging option, communal bunking, sharing a cabin with other campers!
(Camp Royalty) Tier 2: $450 = Private Lodging – Rooms with capacity of up to 12 bunks with private bathrooms. Ideal for groups looking to room together
Non Refundable Deposit = $99 – Can’t Pay Right Now? Put down a Deposit to Reserve your Camp Spot! (NOTE: Full Camp Fee must be paid in full by April. 16th, 2018)
Please note: All sales are final and online registrations are Subject to Paypal Convenience Fee. No refunds or exchanges. All guests must be 21 years of age or older.
More Details and FAQs
- Who is this camp for? Camp ECHO is an Adults-Only Camp! The age to participate is 21+!
- What Kind of Lodging will be offered? All Camper’s will receive renovated Cabin lodging! You just have to decide if your want Shared or Private Lodging! (Private lodging increases registration cost)
- Is the Advertised price per person or per group? All prices listed are per person with lodging, meals, drinks, and all activities included.
- When is Check in and Check Out? Check in begins at 4pm on Thursday, May 31st – snacks will be available at this time. Check out is 2pm Sunday, June 3rd.
- All-inclusive food? What kind of meals are included? Food is traditional, home away from home gourmet style camp food including a full salad bar and desserts. Meals are all you can eat, served buffet-style so you may choose as you go. There are vegetarian options available as well.
- THURSDAY: Snacks & Dinner
- FRIDAY: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- SATURDAY: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- SUNDAY: Breakfast & Snacks
- When is Alcohol served? Open beer and wine is complimentary and served Friday Night, Saturday Breakfast includes Bloody Marys and Mimosas, Open Bar for Lunch from 1:0pm to 2:00pm, and Happy Hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm with Dinner at 6:00pm. Unlimited Samples from 8:00pm to 11:00pm
- What kind of music will be there? DJ Harvest will playing daily and nightly! Mix-tape mentality for camp activities and for the dance floor at camp! With genres stretching from 90’s Summer Jams, dance, reggae, motown, dub-step, punk, rock, house, hip-hop, to trap and pop.