Published on November 25th, 2017 | by Jesse0
Camp ECHO w/ HIRIE! – Early Bird Prices SIGN UP TODAY!
Dates: May 31st, 2018 – June 3rd, 2018
Location: Camp Mountain Chai (42900 Jenks Lake Rd. Angelus Oaks, CA 92305)
What is Camp ECHO?
Camp ECHO is a 3-night, 4-day Awesome Camp for Awesome Adults. Get ready to Come Kick It™ at a outdoor recreational experience unlike any other experience you’ve been to within Southern California’s borders. Camp brings together 200 like-minded, fun loving and friendly adults for a weekend of water sports, arts ‘n crafts, epic nightly theme parties, gourmet meals, an open bar with beer and wine and a special performance by HIRIE! There’s even a Talent Show so prepare yourself cause you might meet your new best friend since the absence of wifi and cell phones will actually make you [gasp] talk to strangers while experiencing the thrill of activities such as: rock climbing, archery, ropes course, or just relax in the pool with some brews and adult floaties!
Campers will also be participating in our version of Color Wars called The COLORs Games–
A competition played in camps, where participants are divided into teams, each of which is assigned a color. Teams compete against each other in challenges and events to earn points, bragging rights and the one & only COLORs Games GOLDEN BOOT!
Camp ECHO also offers morning yoga, COED sports the ECHO Athletics way, swimming, hiking, and many more group activities and social events. Don’t miss the most fun-filled weekend you’ll be talking about for years to come.
All Participants Will Receive:
- 4 days and 3 nights Cabin Accommodations, and Party
- Party Bus Ride to and from Camp, picking up from 2 (two) Park N Ride Lots in San Diego County.
- All-inclusive exquisite food provided (8 full meals, snack tables and hydration stations)
- A Performance by Aloha Sensation HIRIE
- Select times with unlimited beer and wine
- Activities include Archery Tag, Zip Line Experience, Color WARS, Morning Yoga and MORE!
Questions? Can’t pay at all once? We got you – email Info@EchoAthleticsCA.com today to secure your spot with a nonrefundable $99 deposit. This opportunity is only available through Friday, February 9th, 2018. Find More Details and FAQs at the bottom of this page!
Camp ECHO Tier Options:
PRICE BELOW ARE EARLY BIRD PRICES, PRICES INCREASE DECEMBER 31ST, 2017. All Tiers prices listed are per person with lodging, meals, drinks, and activities all-inclusive.
(Back to Camp) Tier 1: $325 = Communal Bunking – The basic and affordable lodging option, communal bunking, sharing a cabin with other campers!
(Camp Royalty) Tier 2: $400 = Private Lodging – Rooms with capacity of up to 6 bunks with private bathrooms. Ideal for smaller groups looking to room together
Non Refundable Deposit = $99 – Can’t Pay Right Now? Put down a Deposit to Reserve your Camp Spot! (NOTE: Full Camp Fee must be paid in full by Mar. 9th, 2018)
Please note: All sales are final and online registrations are Subject to Paypal Convenience Fee. No refunds or exchanges. All guests must be 21 years of age or older . Standard prices after Dec. 31st, 2017 – Fees increase $75.
More Details and FAQs
- Who is this camp for? Camp ECHO is an Adults-Only Camp! The age to participate is 21+, but most of our clientele falls in the 25-35 range.
- Is the Advertised price per person or per group? All prices listed are per person with lodging, meals, drinks, and all activities included.
- When is Check in and Check Out? Check in begins at 4pm on Friday, May 4th – snacks will be available at this time. Check out is 12pm Sunday, May 6th.
- All-inclusive food? What kind of meals are included? Food is traditional, home away from home gourmet style camp food including a full salad bar and desserts. Meals are all you can eat, served buffet-style so you may choose as you go. There are vegetarian options available as well.
- THURSDAY: Snacks & Dinner
- FRIDAY: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- SATURDAY: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- SUNDAY: Breakfast & Snacks
- When is Alcohol served? What kinds will be offered? Open beer and wine is complimentary and served Friday Night, Saturday Breakfast includes Bloody Marys and Mimosas, Open Bar for Lunch from 1-2pm, and Happy Hour from 5-7pm with Dinner at 6:00pm. Beer options are TBD served alongside a wine bar.
- What kind of music will be there? a DJ will play daily and nightly! Mix-tape mentality for camp activities and for the dance floor at camp! With genres stretching from dance, reggae, motown, dub-step, punk, rock, house, hip-hop, to trap and pop.