Register Online Here!!
First and foremost all ECHO Athletics Kickball leagues are 50% Social and 50% Sport. We do have umpires; however, we expect EACH player to respect the league’s culture of fair and fun play. Foul language and rough play will not be tolerated and individuals who cannot abide by our standards of fair play and sportsmanship may be asked to leave the league. ECHO Athletics Kickball wants everyone to have a fun and be social while enjoying the great sport of Kickball. We will do whatever we can to make sure all of our players are having fun.
At the end of the day, ALL calls will be made by the umpire. Whatever their call is, it stands, so don’t be a “rule nazi.”
For those of us who haven’t played kickball since our semi-pro days in elementary school – here’s the BRIEF low down on the rules.
– There are 7 innings, 50 minutes. Whatever comes first!
– Games CAN end in a tie (it happens)
– There are 10 players max on the field (minimum of 7 – 4 guys, 3 girls)
– All pitches MUST be thrown underhand in Recreation Divisions
– Strike zone is a foot on either side of the plate (yup, it’s a big strike zone)
– Strikes are NOT SEPARATE counts from fouls (full count is 2 strikes = 2 fouls, and 3 balls..)
– 3 strikes is an out
– Kickers CAN foul out
– 4 balls is a walk
– There is no leading off bases or stealing
– You can throw the ball at base runners, but no head shots!
That’s it! For those who are more detailed oriented, all the rules spelled out for you below!!!
The first and most enforced rule of our game is to have fun. If you are hoping to recapture your athletic glory from grade-school, this is not the kickball league for you. ECHO Athletics Kickball is all about playing a silly kid’s game, having fun, socialize and meeting new people. Absolutely no whining will be tolerated during the course of a game. The only players allowed to communicate with the referees are the captains of each team. Any abuse (verbal or otherwise) of the umpires or other players will constitute an immediate ejection from the game. Repeated offenders will be banned from the league. No exceptions.
2017 Kickball Registrations
(Click the buttons below to register a Team or as a Free Agent)
• Kickball | Free Agent Registration
• Kickball | Team Registration
• $15 Referee fee per team, per game payable before the start of each game. Eight to Ten league games, plus post season for top teams ($20 per team if using 2 umpires per game)
• Please submit team roster before first game, can add players to roster until the Friday, before or by 10:00 pm, of Week 5 of Season Play.
• Players signing up as Free Agent must play the Free Agent Fee price, which does not contribute or lessen the Team Fee price of the Team, which they are assigned.
TURN IN ALL Paperwork to Jesse Daner
EchoAthleticsCA@Gmail.com | (760) 708-8147
Carlsbad Adult COED Kickball Registration Form
Carlsbad Team Roster & Registration Form REQUIRED to play!
Who WE Are
Official Echo Athletics “Who We Are”
ECHO’s Kickball League Rules
OFFICIAL Kickball Echo Athletics Rule-Book
ECHO Athletics Field Positions
This form is for teams to use every game to help organize team field positions, keep track of score and write game-time notes.
Echo Athletics Kickball Line-Up Sheet
The Line-Up Sheet of this classic game, with a copy to exchange with opponents!!
Echo Athletics Tips
The quick Do’s of this classic game!!
ECHO Athletics Sponsorship Opportunities!!
Opportunity Drawing Donation Form
ECHO Athletics Raffle Donation Opportunities!!